I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tripping Balls On Tylenol PM

I figured this would be a good post to end my long absence from blogger world.

So its spring break, finally, I need this break. I am worn down from school and other things. Unfortunatly I am not going to Cancun or anywhere nice, I am staying in ND for the majority of the break, though I might swing to EGF, just to say I left the state.

I have also come down with a flu/cold/shitty sickness. I have had a sore throat, cough to name a few symptoms. SO last night in order to get some sleep I took a dose of Tylenol PM sore throat + cough. MAN, that is som good stuff. I don't know if it was just me being sick or the medicine or what, but I started to trip out. I am not big into the drug scene, so this is my first real interaction with houlcinations.

It was a bad mix of the Big Lebowski, Clockwork Orange, and Roller Ball. I dont know how to describe it, but it was odd, I was laying in my bed and the walls started to change and move. I freaked myself out a bit, but I had the sense to know that its not real, and to just sit back and enjoy the show. IT was odd there is no doubt.

Stay tuned for a March Madness post, ITS THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR!!

3 Comments:

Blogger kos said...

looks like a I will be picking up some tylenol pm today

10:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your story makes me nervous about taking tylenol pm. I will not be picking any up. However, I do love benadryl when I get sick or can't sleep--it's amazing. I'm glad to see that you updated...I got tired of clicking and not seeing any change. So, thanks and feel better.

11:04 AM

 
Blogger dvjs said...

Su historia me hace nervioso acerca de tomar tylenol p.m. Yo no cualquiera estará recogiendo. Sin embargo, yo adoro benadryl cuando yo me enfermo o no puedo dormir -- asombra. Estoy contento ver que usted actualizó. ..I fue cansado de hacer clic y no viendo ningún cambio. Da las gracias así, y se siente mejor.

5:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home