I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Rollerball

So last night, I stayed up late and was hooked on a bad movie, but I had to ride out to the end. The movie of choice was Rollerball. What a weird movie. A terrible game, that I assume is being played in the future, (it was another one of those 70s future movies where everyone is walking around in full body polyester suits, to bad that idea has never been realized). But this was a movie about one mans struggle against corporate society. He had it all, he was a member of the famed privileged class, but he threw it all way for love of a game. Which happened to involve riding around on roller skates, chasing a metal ball, while the other team some on motorcycles try and beat the hell out of you. What a weird, weird movie. Here's the trailer, I suggest watching just for the music, the editing and the game, its intense.

2 Comments:

Blogger dvjs said...

there used to be a tv show in the late eighties or early ninties that followed the same concept. was a fan.

11:33 AM

 
Blogger Jum said...

Bad movies on tv...remember the day after I got back from Vegas and you were on your way to work at 8 am, and I was on the couch still from the night before, drinking a 24 oz. Amp and watching Richie Rich on TBS? Man I love Vegas. And Macauley Culkin.

8:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home