I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Welcome to the Playoffs Boston...

Boston finally has something to cheer about...Really? After 10 years of mediocrity the Celtics now have put together a team that will make a run deep into the Eastern Conference Playoffs...Congratulations you just kissed your sister...Being good in the East is like winning a pie eating contest, yeah you won, but hate to tell you are still fat and eventually they are going to have to cut a hole in your house to get you out...Boston just downed 18 banana cream pies in 60 secs you are the big winners today, you dump alot of talent that doesn't fit your new direction (minus Al Jefferson, thanks for him). Boston take your state fair first place ribbon all the way to the Eastern Conference finals for all I care...Now thanks to this trade I have to partially cheer for Boston, the only good thing of all this is that Jim likes the Knicks.

Open letter to Minnesota Timber Wolves:

To whom it may concern:

Why? Why? I mean could you please send me the directions to where this team is going I tried to type them into map quest and all I got was NOWHERE. Thanks for taking a team with at least one superstar and turning into a team full of mid-level talent. I know you (T-Wolves) are superb in developing mid level players (see Wally Szczerbiak, Mark Blunt, Ricky Davis, Mike James, Marko Jaric, Troy Hudson, Mark Madsen) into superstars but this is a little much for me to handle.

Welcome to Minnesota Al Jefferson, Ryan Gomes, Mr. Telfair, and our draft pick...The only thing worse than your first Winter in Minnesota is gonna be their record...I guess Minnesota is where people go to die. See above listed names.

I think its time for McHale to go. He is a part-time GM with a retired attitude. He works half days at best during the season, he has a rough eye for talent and is obviously still on the Boston pay-roll. You have not given me anything to cheer for in the last 5 years. Thanks for nothing I will check back with you in 3 years and cheer for Corey Brewer, till then I might as well cheer for the Celtics, 'cause McHale obviously is.

Thanks for making the T-Wolves the best NBDL team in the Western Conference.

Hey at least I have the Twins and the Vikings...Is it time for college basketball yet?

Boston your welcome...You put a guys number in the rafters and that is something you can't ever repay even with a top 50 player. Welcome back to the conversation Boston or should I say Takeru Kobayashi


1 Comments:

Blogger Drew said...

So when you trade away a franchise do you usually get some kind of parting gifts? Some nice towels, maybe a toaster-oven. I don't even like the NBA, but this is not a win-win situation for both teams. it is like when you were a kid and you traded your Mike Tice card for a Joe Montana rookie card with the dork from Sacret Heart. Good for Boston, T-wolves good for you too.....pause.....not

11:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home