I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Next Papelbon?


We have the same first name....Jonathan....Same Stunning good looks....and same wicked nasty stuff coming off the mound...


And coming soon to a Metrodome near you, I will to be pitching for a Major League Baseball team....(Ceremonial First Pitch Style)....

I recently won (at an auction) the right to through out a first pitch at a Minnesota Twins games, in 2008...This was an amazing package deal, 6 lower reserved tickets, authentic jersey, official MLB baseball, and the chance to throw some gas off the mound in the Metrodome....

On that fateful day I will join the likes of Johan Santana, Fransico Liriano, Brad Radke, Frank Viola, Scott Erickson, and Bert Blyleven to put on the home colors and go out and represent the home team...

You may be asking how much did I pay for something like this and my only response will be; How much would you pay to fulfill a childhood dream? It's priceless.

This could also set off a domino effect which could lead to me pitching for the twins. Once they see the heat I throw, how tall I am, and my willingness to be coached, they will have no other option than to sign me to a multi year deal...I will be the average Joe who turns into a major league pitcher...

I will give more updates as they come as for now I am studying for finals and training for my next opportunity to pitch as a big leaguer...

We're gonna win twins We're gonna score!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jum said...

I think I found a typo. When you said it's "priceless" I think you meant to say it's "worthless." Unless the Sox are in town for that game. Just kidding, I'm actually kinda jealous.

But if you want to be like Papelbon, you better learn to dance.

8:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home