I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Chuck Larry...and a Few Randoms

Where to start this weekend was to put it mildly uneventful...I went to another movie on a Sunday night with 2 other dudes...I may need to take a step back and figure out what I am doing with my life as the last 3 movies I have seen have been in the company of men...Let alone the last one was about 2 friends faking a gay marriage to reap the bene's from it...Piss poor Jon...(I know 3rd person, but hey Rickey Henderson made it cool)...

Chuck and Larry was a good movie good enough to rent but not good enough to attend in a theatre...My suggestion wait until it comes out on video and pregame to it. I also saw the movie Bobby this weekend, good flick, check it out if you are a history buff...

I will now do the here's the people from my link side post as it seems to become popular and it has helped me get to know a few people that I did not already know...ie the infamous "le french"...

Little Slice of Hammen: His name is Jim or as I call him Jum, knew of him through high-school became much better friends over flippy cup...that game brings people together...He was able to match wits with my sarcasm and enjoys arguing over meaningless topics...I enjoy him and his witty banter it makes me laugh and his posts are enjoyable to read.

Enjoy These Words: His name is Ben and I have been great friends with Ben since the days of high school...highlighted by two wonderful incidents one involving Ben, Lawn Darts, Kelly, the "Lynx", and an old yellow truck...The second involves lunch, pizza, a very well preheated pizza rack, crispy crust, and an older man's disregard for pain and his severely calloused hands...Shared alot of memories with him...

Thank You from DVJS: His name is Dan. I know Dan but not as well as I would like to...I enjoy reading his posts and his insights. He shows a strong passion for the well being of others and that in itself is enough to earn a spot on my link list.

Johnny Tremain's Lessons: His name is Lane. He is on here out of pure fear of Johnny Tremain hand. Favorite memory of Lane is his outlandish cheering during basketball games, so much so he made a player from the other team walk off the court and quit in the middle of a play...That has to be a record and will never be forgotten.

Its all French to me: He goes by French...I am assuming he is, I do not know him I have read his posts and find them very entertaining. Plus I have always had a thing for Boston...I would not be upset if I settled there, although I would have a hard time becoming a Sox's fan solely do to the fact that I would then have to cheer for the same team Jim does...That would be tough for me to handle as some of our best tirades have come due to the fact that whatever Jim likes I like the exact opposite out of pure spite.

Aces Corner: Newbie to the circle his name is Andrew...I work with Andrew or Drew as he goes by at times. We use company emails at times like it is instant messenger his knowledge of useless information keeps me entertained...I hope he takes to the blogging world, it often takes time to get into the routine but I hope he takes to it.

That is all on this topic I will be posting another heated debate soon stay tuned...

2 Comments:

Blogger Charles said...

You realize that if you were to move to Boston, I would send you directly to the Celtic's training facility and have you on the team in no time.

9:51 AM

 
Blogger Drew said...

Chuck and Larry was a pretty good flick. A good laugh is worth a few bucks. A couple of shots of Jessica Biel in rain soaked undergarments... priceless.

11:21 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home