I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Ready Break!

Before I get into the popular "Top 10 ... of 2007" (which I enjoy). I figure I had better update the blogging world on the new happenings. First semester of Law School came to a thundering close, it was a month of hell, late night studying, walking into 3.5 hr essay tests not really sure you know what is going on. But all in all I am happy, its an accomplishment, regardless of grades I learned alot and have a new appreciation for the American legal system, not saying its a good appreciation its just new.

My break will be filled with waking up whenever I want and going to bed at anytime my eyes get heavy. Also I am excited to take in some college basketball and board games. Game day 2007 will be held at my place, and everyone is welcome, Dec 23rd, 2007. Come if you dare.

I will be taking a nice road trip, down to Iowa, to catch a UNI basketball game and see some old teammates, It will be nice to finally see the house that Godfread built (I don't call it that, but everyone in Iowa does). Then possibly on to Ames, to see Iowa State dominate UND, but still should be fun, as I will get to catch up with a few of my friends from Germany who will be in town. Then on KU, the skid mark of college basketball, to see Jum and Danny, hopefully Lane and Skye, and maybe even throw in Big Al if time permits.

To those of you who are diligent readers of this blog or at least stop by every so often there is a new link in my link section. Melodies of Life, his name is Patrick Hope, he is a fellow law student, he is amazingly smart, read and enjoy, He is a good human. I convinced him to join the blogging world, so read and enjoy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jum said...

The skid mark of KU....shit. We have two spare beds, and you aren't allowed in either of them. You will get to sleep on the floor, if you're lucky.

3:50 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't get to have some "big al" time. I was off in SC enjoying the fantastic weather! Hope you're back in KS...then you can fill that void in your heart.

12:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home