I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

the internet......nice to see you again....


I am dusting off my new computer and putting it to good use....I finally have Internet again after 6 months of 1) using my parents (used only for email and purchasing of things I felt I had to have) or 2) work Internet...neither of which are ideal for blogging....


My life in a nutshell for the last 6 months.....Healing of a broken arm, fun process if you have not broken a bone of great importance I suggest doing so its amazing....Getting into a couple of Law Schools.....Choosing UND for my next step of studies.....Moving, I hate moving....and continuing to live the Dream as a Lead Personal Banker/Customer Service Supervisor (titles are for people who need an ego stroke, you can just call me Jon the Banker if you want)...


I have made one big purchase in the last 6 months its a new laptop....Purchased at best buy.....I bought a model with a 17.5" screen how big is that you ask too big....When I looked at them in the store it was not overwhelming and looked like a good size, I am a big guy I need a big screen..Well I got this purchase home only to realize that its more screen than I anticipated...Oh another great point is that best buy had one bag that was big enough to hold my big screen laptop awesome, I am not complaining but I just don't want to be the guy with the HUGE laptop, too late I am that guy....
I have not done anything of consequence this summer which is disappointing but I still have a few months to make up for that....More to come...


don't panic my corner of the web is dusted off and ready to go.......

1 Comments:

Blogger dvjs said...

thank you.

7:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home