I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Sunday, July 08, 2007

WWW in all its glory

I was tooling around the Internet and found a great tool that I thought I would share with all of you. Now I know most of you out there are much more Internet savvy than I but this is a helpful tool and I was proud of myself that I found it. First watch this video...



Second get a Google reader account at www.google.com/reader, Third add worlds tallest blog to you list then you can see when I have updated or posted some new thoughts on my world...Its a great tool, Give it a try and thank me later for simplifying you world.

More to come.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jum said...

You spelled my name wrong in the links section you shithead.

Welcome back.

9:35 PM

 
Blogger pacing the cage said...

nice to have you back. the length of your absence was far from acceptable.

4:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home