I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Temporary Blog is UP

http://worldstallesttraveler.blogspot.com/

New Blog for my trip... I leave soon, I am excited...I was also able to run into a fellow member of our little blogging community. Matt, I must say it was good to see you, I was surprised and I almost didn't recognize you. Look'n good buddy, I am sorry that we met under sad terms, but it was good to see you none the less.

I am off to London than to Salzburg, plug into the other blog, for frequent updates as I am sure my sleep schedule will be outta whack for a couple days, bonus for you, tired body for me.

And P.S. Celts in 6, I think everyone and there mother could have picked a game 3 win by the fake-show. Game 4 will be closer, but still a win for Kobe, Game 5 will be a thriller and Celts pull it out then close the door in Bean town...Bean-town baby BEAN-TOWN!

Celtic Pride.

2 Comments:

Blogger kos said...

Thanks Jon, it was good to see you and Meghan as well. I saw a lot of people that night that said the same thing, apparently when I shave I look some what good. Have a good time on your trip buddy.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger pacing the cage said...

Jon. I know you're back. Announce it to the world. We need to communicate soon.

10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home