I am assuming I am the tallest person blogging....I would say thats a pretty safe assumption, The only person taller than me that I know has a hard time tying his shoes...let alone turing on a computer.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Do I Smell Another ESPY?

Thank God for the Big 10 network, the Minnesota v. Indiana quarterfinal game was just to good for alot of people to watch. I am sure the 7 people in Minnesota who pay for the package, LOVED the game but as for the rest of us we had to watch the play by on the ESPN bottom line...Thanks Big 10 Network, you are what Championship week is all about.

Side note: I was with a bunch of Gopher fans this weekend, we got the play by play from a brother of a friend of mine who was listening to the game on the radio. Best comment of the night after someone asked where are they in bounding the ball, "yeah they got 94 ft to go." Said in the most dejected tone I have heard, also the play that the announcers wanted to draw up was to put Blake Hoffarbar at half court roll him the ball and have make a half courter from his butt...Watch the video, it will explain it all.

All that aside, the highlights from that game were outstanding, Blake Hoffarbar's miracle shot was amazing, but wait, Blake already has an ESPY. Watch the video and think about how lucky one kid can be.



I had a great weekend, Grand Am was this weekend, played with all my buddies from Minnesota. The dream of a Patriot dynasty was halted in the finals, as we ran into a buzz saw of a team from St. Cloud/St. John's. Good times were had by all, the pregame breathalyzers, shocking to say the least, when someone blows a .10 pregame and goes on to hit 3 three's its note worthy, but when someone blows a .03 post game at 1:30pm its legendary.

Happy brackets! MVC got screwed, Glad we have a BCS at large committee...I guess finishing 7th in the 2nd/3rd toughest league is better than finishing 2nd in the 5th toughest league, go figure.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jum said...

I look at it two ways:

The MVC should probably get more than one team in the dance.

Illinois St. is not that good.

8:38 AM

 
Blogger dvjs said...

am glad others enjoyed the grand am as missed playing it. am looking forward to april.

5:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home